9-04 10-04 11-04 12-04 1-05 2-05 3-05 4-05 5-05 6-05 7-05 8-05 9-05 10-05 11-05 12-05 1-06 2-06 3-06
4-06 5-06 6-06 7-06 8-06 9-06 10-06 11-06 12-06 1-07 2/07 3-07 4-07 5-07 6-07 7-07 8-07 9-07 10-07 11-07 12-07 1-08 2-08 3-08 4-08 5-08 6-08 7-08 8-08 9-08 10-08 11-08 12-08 1-09 2-09 3-09 4-09 5-09 6-09 7-09 8-09 9-09 10-09 11-09 12-09 1-10 2-10
3-10 4-10 5-10 6-10 7-10 8-10 9-10 10-10 11-10 12-10 1-11 2-11 3-11 4-11 5-11 6-11 7-11 8-11 9-11 10-11 11-11 12-11 1-12 2-12 3-12 4-12 5-12 6-12 7-12 8-12 9-12 10-12 11-12 12-12 1-13 2-13 3-13 4-13 5-13 6-13 7-13 8-13 9-13 10-13 11-13 12-13 1-14 2-14 3-14 4-14 5-14 6-14 7-14 8-14 9-14 10-14 11-14 12-14 1-15 2-15 3-15 4-15 5-15 6-15 7-15 8-15 9-15 10-15 11-15 12-15 1-16 2-16 3-16 4-16 5-16 6-16 7-16 8-16 9-16 10-16 11-16 12-16 1-17 2-17 3-17 4-17 5-17 6-17 7-17 8-17 9-17 10-17 11-17 12-17 1-18 2-18 3-18 4-18 5-18 6-18 7-18 8-18 9-18 10-18

"This term describes the practice of giving 10% of your earnings to your church." -Jeopardy question
"Idiocracy!" -Kat


Friday, 11-30-18: I need to go take more pictures.
It's midafternoon right now, and I left my camera over at North Main. I should take a couple photos of the place to post on this bootleg site later, but maybe I'll wait and do that this weekend. I finally finished one room! ONE ROOM. That is actually pathetic considering my original timeline when I started the remodel wayyyyyyy back in early August this year. Back then it was hot, and now it is winter. Today is not too shabby and I really should be over there right now doing some exterior work on this "balmy" 37-degree day (light wind and sun makes it feel warmer.) I might squeeze in 30 minutes of work outside today before I head to Gold's gym to play racquetball.

Monday looks to be my big exterior-work day; I hope to get a lot done on the front that day because it will be around 45 degrees. A HEAT WAVE [sarcasm.] After that it's back down into the teens and 20s. What a bunch of crap! Yesterday was cool, low 30s and cloudy with some wind, but I still worked outside for 2-3 hours. I was pretty chilled to the core by quittin' time, though. Right now most of the snow we got earlier in the month has melted so that is a huge win of sorts. Just having a clear area to stage tools, etc outside is a luxury this time of year. It sucks staging lumber, siding, nails, tools, etc in snowpiles, ice, and slush.

According to my bootleg little post-it note schedule of sorts I have about 24 hours left of work before the upstairs apartment is done and ready for Dillon, Debbie, and Travis to move into. I could have finished it all by tomorrow, but I spent some time this past week picking away at the exterior when it was "warm" in the 30s. My revised goal, revision 10,000, is to have the apartment ready for them by the end of next week. I should be able to pull that off, and if I fail then I deserve to be fired and keel-hauled.

The electrical upstairs in that apartment is all but done, and Bruce only has the shower valve left and the plumbing is complete. On my birthday I had Spectrum connect the Interweb and phone so the only thing left is painting, flooring, and a tiny bit of trim. This morning at 0530 I went over with the dogs and polyurethaned most of the kitchen cabinet doors. I got a lot done this week so I can screw off for most of the weekend. Oh Jesus hell ya!

Okay I'm back, and it is now 2222. Hehehehe. In civilian time that is 10:22 PM, but military time is more fun. Especially when the numbers all start and end with a 2. I just got the dogs home 10 minutes ago from a little adventure over to North Main, their second trip with me for the day over to that property. I should be beat to shit since revielle for my loser ass was 0435, but I feel okay for the time being. This coffee brandy and milk helps, that's for sure. I also did take a 20-30 minute nap earlier before Deno beat me at Rball 4 games to 0. I always lose. What a bunch of crap!

I took a couple pictures of my progress over at our renovation property. All I wanna know is why? Why am I over there working on a Friday night and not playing old video games? I am a toilet. Eventually I will not work on Friday nights, but gods damn it I am behind schedule and doing everything possible to catch up and working late on occasion is part of the deal. Kat is back at Jester's after a 3-week break when she almost died. Twice. First time was appenxid blowout second time was infection from the blowout. I don't mean to belittle the whole thing because it was fucked and ruined most of our November. Fuck you November, disappear, scumbag month!

^DISAPPEAR, SCUMBAG! RIP R. Lee Emery (Gunnery Sgt Hartman.)

Where are the photos of our bootleg new property? Oh here they are:

^The bigger of the two bedroom in the upstairs apartment = DONE! Well 99% done. I still have a couple little things to do in there.

^Most of the kitchen cabinets are stained, polyurethaned, and installed. Oh Jesus Hell ya!

Alright turds, all two of youz who read this shit-show of a blog, I am going to the bar to drink beer now. I am just about too boozed up to keep writing anyway. The end. Fin.



Wednesday, 11-28-18: Happy birthday to my loser ass.
I turn 43 years old today, and I will "celebrate" the day by working for most of it. What a bunch of crap! I don't even care... whether or not I care about my friggin' birthday. Jut another day really. I don't even want a cake because we still have a shitload of pie in the fridge from Thanksgiving. Even though all that pie (pumpkin, coconut cream, chocolate cream) is almost a week old I will still shovel it into my gom-hole. Just yesterday I finally killed off the turkey and a couple sides. 5 days of Thanksgiving for supper = oh Jesus hell ya! I'll eat the same thing for days on end before I get a little sick of it, but I guess this year no one else wanted to do that.

^A CRAP CAKE PERFECT FOR THIS BOOTLEG SITE THAT NO ONE EVER READS HEHEHE. I have used that image in years past because it is funny and somehow seems appropriate on this pathetic excuse for a website.

I'm physically doing great as compared to an average 43-year old male. I maybe could add a few pounds, and I'm sure I will this winter, but right now I am a lean 143 and a little more flexible and looser than I was earlier in the year thanks to adding some yoga to my exercise routine. Unfortunately I can't jog outside anymore thanks to winter coming a friggin' month early. What a bunch of crap that is! We did dodge a bullet of sorts yesterday, though. The forecast was for 3-6" of snow before a turn to rain, but we only got a slushy couple inches before things became all rain. No plowing needed = saved money. However, there really is no saving money because there have already been two plowable snow events this month. Plus we are several degrees below the seasonal average for the month and gas prices are rising. Epic fail there.

I guess my only physical ailment at the moment is still a bit of tennis elbow that causes some numbness in my right arm down to my right hand. I noticed it when Deno was beating me at rball Sunday morning, but it didn't cause me to lose. He beats me 95% of the time regardless of how I feel. What a bunch of crap! Oh well I still love to play. The tennis elbow was A LOT worse earlier this month and last month when I was nailing in all the siding at our bootleg new building. I still have to install siding on the front, but I will pick away at that and hopefully not overdo it on any one day.

^I did install J-channel on the left side, I sheathed that porch roof, and I installed the most difficult angled first two pieces of siding by that ramp-access last Saturday while Bruce did interior plumbing. Nailing into that old asbestos siding is a bunch of crap. Most of the aluminum siding nails bend so I have to start a nail-hole with a stronger 8-penny nail and then use the siding nails. Probably trying to do it when it is 35 degrees as opposed to warmer weather makes it harder to nail, too.

Earlier this week I drew out a little bootleg schedule on a post-it note, and I figued I had about 40 hours worth of work needed to finish the upstairs apartment 100%. I worked mostly full days over there each of the past two days, but I still need about 30 hours to get it all done because 7.5 hours of work = only about 5 hours of "scheduled" things getting done. Everything takes longer than I plan for gods damn it! I could finish that upstairs by Saturday PM still, but it would require my ass being there a lot, rushing things, and probably screwing something up so I will wait and get it all done probably in about a week. Extending things out will also allow me to do some exterior work when the weather is moderate. I can work outside when it is 35-40 and not too windy, which it will be for the next several days. Maybe some rain showers today and some wind tomorrow, but other than that no real brutal cold for a bit. Oh Jesus hell ya to that! (Great I'm happy that it will simply be close to average for temps instead of way below. Epic failer.)

I have Spectrum coming to hook up the turbo super-charged interweb and my new office phone line today. They came a couple weeks ago, but Emera had not yet connected my new power so it had to wait. Oh well not that big of a deal since I don't even really need the Interweb there today. However, I want it done so it is something else that I can check off the list. Yesterday I finished all the kitchen wainscoating, trim, etc. Ben and John did a bunch of wiring (outlets, switches, lights, smoke alarms) yesterday as well so that upstairs is really coming along fast. It should have been done 12 days ago, but oh well shit happens and staying on schedule is nearly impossible. I shouldn't even make a schedule anymore for that place. What a bunch of crap!



Saturday, 11-24-18: A weird Thanksgiving Day that kinda worked out in the end.
Thanksgiving day this year was bizarre. I woke up in bed alone. Again. I did have all three dogs in there with me, but my best friend was spending her third consecutive night in the hospital with a nasty infection caused when her appendix burst the week prior. What a bunch of crap! I spent a couple hours Thanksgiving morning cleaning the house and doing laundry while Katherine started prepping the meal. We still didn't know whether or not Kat would be coming home so that made it difficult to plan. After cleaning I went to go visit my Sweet Pea, but I didn't stay too long because poor Katherine was stuck home prepping an entire feast all by herself. (Debbie, Dillon, and Travis were all visiting Debbie's family.)

Thankfully around midday we got the call we had all hoped to get. My awesome wife was getting paroled from the hospital and could come home. Oh Jesus hell ya! We had a meal planned for 1600 so we did get her home in plenty of time for that. Good thing because my plan was to bring all the food over to her room and do Thanksgiving in her hospital. It would have sucked doing that, but it would have been worse trying to do a meal without her here at the house. I definitely was NOT going to do that.

Another weird thing about Thanksgiving this year was the weather. It was BRUTAL cold, 14 degrees with wind and smashing a record for coldest Thanksgiving. It felt just like January outside, like you might expext the weather to be on New Year's Day and not in mid-November. Snow was blowing around, too. What a bunch of crap! Oh well at least it was sunny...

Poor Kat is still very much in pain and feeling like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag. She had a very rough yesterday, and unfortunately I had to work most of the day because I am far behind schedule. Today will be a work day for my ass, too. Thankfully yesterday I was able to take the dogs with me for half the day. I worked for a couple hours, came home to check in, worked for a couple more, came home to check in and have lunch, etc. I did get a lot done yesterday including starting my first piece of flooring for the upstairs:

^A tricky first piece, too. I did finsh that floor as well as most of the bathroom. Today Bruce should be getting all my plumbing fixtures done. I hope. I'd love to work on the exterior for a couple hours this afternoon since it will be 39 degrees with sun and light wind, but there is still a lot of snow so that depends on how much might melt in the front. I still have plenty left to do inside so either way I'll be somewhat productive with my precious... precious time over there. I still think I can have the upstairs apartment done by Friday Dec 1st. Maybe? Hopefully! It was supposed to be done last week, but epic fail for reasons that I have mentioned on this bootleg site several times already.

Alright turds, all two of youz, I need to go start my day now. I'm gonna do DDP Yoga then go over to North Main so I can get it ready for when Bruce shows up. Paying him to finish most of the plumbing for the entire building should be one of my last bigger expenses over there until I start the garage repairs next year. He will still have a toilet and two sinks to connect downstairs next month or early January, but that should not take as long as what he needs to do today. I'll owe him a few hundred for today, maybe even more because all the pieces and parts that he uses add up fast. Thankfully I already do have the toilet, sinks, faucets, and shower hardware all already over there.



Wednesday, 11-21-18: Thanksgiving meal in a hospital? Where's the suicide booth gods damnit.
Unfortunately my awesome wife is not home on the eve of Thanksgiving day. She is still in the hospital, and right now she is going in for an abdominal scan as I write my useless thoughts on this bootleg piece of shit blog. The doc has a pretty good idea where the infection/abscess is from an earlier scan, but they want to take a better look for a definitive answer. If the scan verifies what is already suspected then she *should* be able to come home tomorrow. Maybe? Hopefully! If not then I guess we will be sharing a Thanksgiving meal over at St. Joseph's tomorrow PM.

Thankfully Kat is doing better today. She is far from 100, but she is gaining. Last night she was incredible nauseous and in a lot of pain. What a bunch of crap! I have been seeing her three different times a day for each of the past two days, and I spent a good chunk of the evening with her on Monday after she was checked in. Today I was there around 0715 for a while, again at 1230 for a while, and finally at 1715 for a while. I can't stay the entire day because the dogs need attention and I still have work that needs doing. Lots of work. TONS of work. Today I did work over at North Main for about 3.75 total hours, and I also did a showing at another apartment and shovelled some snow. Oh, I also stopped in at Lowe's tonight for some caulking. We ended up with 6.8" of snow yesterday and are now up to 12.6" on the season. (Thanks Todd Gutner WLBZ2 morning news.) We got a squall that dropped a fast coating of snow during my drive back over to the hospital today, too. What a bunch of crap!

At North Main I have the kitchen cabinets prepped enough for the countertops to get installed. The countertop is already cut out for the sink, too. Oh Jesus hell ya! I don't think it will take more than an hour to get the countertops in place so Bruce will be able to do the kitchen sink Saturday morning. Today I also got most of the tub surround installed (until I used up my two tubes of tub surround caulk and realized I needed a third tube. What a bunch of crap!) and prepped the bathroom for floor install. I think the floor, trim, wainscoating, etc will take 3-4 hours total in the bathroom before I am at the point where the toilet, vanity/sink, and shower faucet could all be installed. I also plan to have Bruce do that Saturday AM.

The final thing I really need to do before Bruce comes is finish the downstairs water heater closet space. I need to sand some there, maybe do a little more mud, and I'm guessing that will take an hour Friday. I was going to do that today, but as usual epic fail ran out of time story of my life lately. I might do that early tomorrow if I get a little time. Once that is done then I can sand and paint the final little bit Sat AM while Bruce does the upstairs, and I can have that closet ready for the water heater to get piped in. That would get the upstairs apartment 100% ready on the plumbing side of things, and I really need it to happen because no one is moving in until the toilet, sinks, washer, and hot water are all functional. Thankfully the washer hookup is all done already.

I don't know how much time I will have on Friday to work at the building since Kat will likely be home from the hospital and in need of my attention and care. If I can get 6 hours in on Friday then I think I can stay on track. Maybe? Hopefully! I'll definitely be working over there for several hours Saturday, and there's a good chance I end up there Sunday as well since I have not worked very much there so far this week for obvious reasons. Wife in hospital > working full days and not seeing her.

I really hope Kat can come home tomorrow AM or by midday so she can be here for a nice family meal. I am NOT doing a Thanksgiving meal here without her. Fuck that. I'll haul food and maybe even a microwave oven right over to her room. We have all the fixings for a huge meal, but I am not qualified to cook any of it. I could probably get the turkey going, but thankfully Katherine is pretty good at all of that stuff so I think she can handle most of it. If I recall she did most of the meal last year while Kat recovered from knee replacement. My poor wife has had terrible Novembers both this year and last year. What a bunch of crap! This November is especially terrible, and it is by far my worst November ever in the history of my life. If I ever had a worse November then I guess I barred it from my memory forever. The winter weather is like a shit-cherry on top of a vomit sundae, too. I already can't wait for April, 2019. I expect large chunks of the next few months to test my mental fortitude. A lot.

Oh well at least if it stays really cold it is easy to drink a bottle of booze and go freeze to death.* Almost as convenient as a suicide booth like the ones in Futurama.

^Only 25 cents to use not bad even at today's prices!

*I am not really suicidal yet, but I do mostly hate my life at the moment.



Tuesday, 11-20-18: Shaping up to be another disaster week for us.
Kat is back in the hospital. What a bunch of crap! She had to go back to the ER yesterday afternoon, and even worse she drove herself because I was on the phone with Mom when she called me and I didn't notice her first call beep on the "call waiting" thingie. I've always been terrible at that call waiting feature with a phone. I hear beeps sometimes when I'm talking, but I usually just blow them off. My bad there.

I normally wouldn't talk on the phone with Mom at 1430 on a Monday afternoon, but I had to multitask like a boss because I am pwned. I am seriously fuckin' months behind schedule in my life right now. I was staining cabinets at North Main, and that is a job I can actually do and talk on the phone at the same time. I felt badly because Mom had been texting me asking about how Kat was feeling, and when I was down there on Sunday to help Jason move into their epic new house I wasn't able to talk to Mom much at all because things were so hectic. I knew Kat was not well, but I thought she was going to try to nap and not head over to the hospital.

Poor Kat, she has not been doing good since her appendix removal 1.5 weeks ago. She started to recover a little, but then she got worse and it turns out she had an abscess and an infection from that ruptured appendix. They didn't send her home from the surgery with enough antibodies, and that fuckin' sucks. It is a bunch of crap! So now she is confined to a hospital bed again and I an just barely holding the line as far as getting my shit done, keeping up the house, and going back and forth to visit her. Sadly she might still be in the hospital on Thanksgiving day. Hopefully she can come home tomorrow, but that is still up in the air.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, this is our forecast:

^OMG SERIOUSLY?! WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! That is record cold, and there will be wind also so it will feel like negative zero. Oh, today we got 5-6" of snow (not any official report just my best guess), the roads were terrible from midafternoon on, and I discovered that the 4WD in my truck is epic failer. I slid all over the road even when I was supposedly in 4WD so I know it is not working because F that. I could barely even make it up the hill on North Main by our latest remodel property. What a bunch of crap! I almost went off the road a few times gods damn it.

I am so fucked that I am drinking coffee brandy and milk right now as it nears 2200. I will bivouac soon because I am cooked mentally and probably also physically, but I need some alcohol to put me in a better frame of mind. It sucks ass, it sucks 10000 asses going to bed here alone when my awesome wife is 2 miles away in the hospital. Unfortunately, I can't spend the night there because of our dogs and because sleeping in her room might not even be allowed. It was allowed a year ago when she had her knee replaced, but this time she is at St Joseph's and last year it was EMMC. Oh well I hate sleeping in a hospital anyway. I actually hate BEING in a hospital for any reason so one day when my body fails fuck it I will just die. I don't give a crap about dying that's probably why I don't even have health insurance despite the fact I am a veteran who possesses an honorable discharge and my DD-214 so I should probably get hooked in with the VA. I just don't even care... whether or not I care. Where the fuck is Morla when I need that ancient beotch?

^I probably should care, but oh well if I die then I die.

Did I mention already that I am not doing so well mentally? Thankfully I have this bootleg site that no one ever reads, and I gotta admit when I have a couple drinks I like to come write on it to no one in particular. It helps me fix my shit, at least a little bit. FUcking psychologist would drill me for $100 an hour or something like that, and I can come here for "only" about $15 a year unlimited access. Sonny that's a no-brainer!

I fucking hate my life right now. I fucked it all up by working too much and by having too much to take care of. My life used to be easy wtf happened? Oh well at least the dogs love this early winter that has cost me $300 in plowing in the past few days...

^They love the snow! Groot will be 6 months old soon. I am such a piece of shit that I didn't even know how old she was until I asked my awesome wife a few days ago. Turns out Groot was born June 3rd this year. Copper I think just turned 3. Hell I dunno I barely even remember how old my loser ass is anymore. Right now I feel like Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon. I'm too old for this shit!

I won't drink too much tonight, but as sleep-deprived and as amped up as I have been I need some help in the form of booze. I also have donuts so I will eat one of those. ASAP. As the expression goes I am beat up from the feet up. It is prbably a dumb expression, but most idioms are dumber than dirt (pun intended) including the one I use on occasion when I say "Let's make like a tree and leave."

Fuck this.

I guess there is a little good news. Barely. Emera came and caused traffic jams on North Main this morning, but I don't fucking care if people had to wait while precious... precious new power lines got run to the building. Getting power hooked up properly to 100A was mission-critical, and now I can do the rest of the carpentry over the next week (HOPEFULLY) and get that upstairs apartment ready to go 100%.

Okay meatbags, all two of youz, I can't take the pressa so I am out of here. I don't even know what I just wrote and fuck checking it all for spelling and content I'll just throw this shit-show online and see if it all works out. The end. Fin. In conclusion this sucks. A lot.



Saturday, 11-17-18: Natural gas price rises, temperatures fall, and one upcoming vacancy.
This is an all-bad scenario that we have shaping up for this coming winter. The price of oil and gas has fallen lately, but there has been a spike in the per-therm cost of natural gas that will likely put the fucks to me on the coming heating bills since every single property that we own (including our own house) heats with gas.

^From around $3 per "unit" on that chart pictured above all the way up to $4.80 in the last few days. OMG WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! Even worse, we have been extremely below average in the temperature department, and that looks to continue all through next week. It might as well be January with how the weather has been. We got 4" of snow yesterday, too. Looks like my first plow bill of the season will be coming soon. Gods damn it!

I jsut converted from oil to gas at our North Main property. The new gas furnace was installed a week ago. Should I have stuck with oil for this winter? I dunno, but probably gas will be cheaper in the long-run. The oil furnace was 23 years old and still quite functional, but now I have a brand new and more efficient gas unit. The furnace and install cost $3500 of our precious... precious money, but bonus for us there is supposedly a $1000 rebate from Efficiency Maine for the thing. Oh Jesus hell ya! I still need my heating guys to help me out with that. They are supposed to drop off the paperwork for that rebate ASAP.

Today would be a great day to go down to the midcoast and do some deer hunting since there is snow everywhere, but it got fucked away. I was going to help Jason and Holly move into their new house today, but they don't need me desperately since they decided to hire a moving company. It would be fun to track deer in the snow, but maybe I can do a little of that this afternoon up here with my bow. It's gonna be 40 degrees and sunny today, not bad at all compared to where we have been lately and where we will end up midweek next week (highs in 20s lows single digits.) I decided not to go so I can help Kat with whatever she might need. She didn't work last night at Jester's so she can still recover. One week ago at this time she was going into emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix. She could have died had we not gone to the ER because she was in really bad shape.

Last night I got notice from tenants that the house they want to buy will be theirs on the 26th and they will be out by Dec 1st. OMG 14-day notice that sucks. It is a bunch of crap! They did tell me a couple weeks ago that they were trying to buy a house, but they said it might not happen and I can't advertise an apartment on a "maybe we'll move out, maybe we won,t move out." Oh well they know they might lose some of their deposit for not giving enough official notice. I don't want to keep any of the deposit, but the odds of my finding someone who could move in by Dec 1 are only around 50/50. This is the worst time of year for turnover, and I don't usually have much of it in November or December. It seems not many people want to move this time of year.

Guy looks at comparable 3-bedroom 1-bath places located on a 1st floor. It is Doug and Cassie's old apartment from way back in 2005-2006. Tommy even lived there for a while, too. The tenants there now have been great, and they've been there for 2.5 years and always paid rent on time and kept the place squared away so I can't ask for more.

^I spent a couple or three weeks doing some serious remodeling in that apartment in May of 2016. I don't think it will be hard to rent, but maybe because this time of year is a rental dumpster-fire. Oh well if it's vacant for a while such is life. Just business nothing I haven't seen before and nothing I won't see again in the future. I haven't had jack shit for vacancies yet this year so that is awesome.

Okay, Craigslist doesn't have any comparables for Brewer so I checked Bangor. There are a few 3BR apts listed for Bangor, and I'm seeing around $900-$1200 range. I think I'll list mine for $975 a month and see what happens. Maybe no one will inquire or maybe I will get 10 calls and emails this weekend. Always hard to tell this time of year, but my guess is I'll get a call or two and a couple emails and hopefully out of those who do inquire at least one ends up being a good candidate.

Thankfully I don't have to put a lot of work into the place, at least I don't think I do. The bathroom might need a little work, but I think I can get that done quickly. I'm sure some painting will be required, but that should be pretty easy. I don't even know what pictures I have of the place so guy looks at his bootleg properties ad and guy updates the thing now.

It is 0548 and my bootleg properties webpage has already been updated with this apartment. Thankfully I was smart and already had updated photos and the description all ready to go from the end of May, 2016 after the new tenants had just moved in. I try to keep my stuff updated so it is easier to repost when a vacancy arises, but I am only 50/50 on that. I do have a video of the apartment in my camcorder that I never uploaded to my computer so that is a bunch of crap. A video tour does help, but I'll roll without it to start and see how successful the ad is with just photos. Hell some of the ads on Craigslist right now still don't have even one photo. Epic fail for those people who can't even upload one friggin' photo.

Speaking of upload, I am going to post this apartment now and hope I get a couple good prospects. I'll do my first round of showings (if anyone reaches out) on Wednesday so that gives me 4 days to try and line people up.

Before I get off this pathetic excuse for a website that no one ever reads I just need to cavetch about a $3.20 bill that I paid yesterday right before supper. When Kat and I took our vacation/road trip last month we drove a very little amount on I-90 in Mass. I-90 is a toll highway, but Mass no longer has toll plazas so they take a picture of your license plate and then mail you a bill. So a couple weeks ago we got a bill in the mail for $1.50. OMG SERIOUSLY?! The toll was only 90 cents, but there is a 60-cent fee added. On the drive home we racked up another $1.70 so there's the $3.20 total.


Reason #569,768 why we need a giant asteroid to wipe us back to the stone age. We also got a bill from NY for the Tappanzee Bridge for $5 that I have to pay. Gods damn it what a waste of my precious... precious time. Hell the Tappanzee Bridge doesn't even go by that name anymore because Bastian from The Neverending Story gave that bitch a new name during a storm while Sully was landing his plane in the river. Nothing I just wrote makes any sense at all, but sometimes that falls in line with the world as a whole. The end. Fin.



Thursday, 11-15-18: An anniversary and a house.
Mom and Dad's 44th anniversary is today. They got married just over one year before I was born. Damn next week I'll be 43; is that old? I think it's not old but getting close. I know I'm leaning more towards old than young these days because we watch Jeopardy! on TV, we go to bed earlier, and I'm usually up before sunrise. What a bunch of crap! Actually it is not really a bunch of crap I kinda like being up early because it is peaceful and quiet. Okay, it is *mostly* peaceful and quiet. The dogs sometimes rumble around and find the loudest squeaky toys to play with. Of course the loud toys have to get their use when it is supposed to be quiet time...

Today Jason and Holly are closing on an epic house in Warren just a few short miles away from Mom and Pop's. I have not seen the place in person yet, but the pictures look amazing and I did drive by it when they were kicking tires on the place a month or two ago. I'm excited for them to get what will likely be their dream home, and I am glad they will only be 3-4 miles away from Mom and Dad instead of the 8-9 miles away that they are now. Especially since our parents are getting older. Dad will be 70 next June. Wow!

^Epic house that looks huge. 40 acres of land, too. Maybe I'll go shoot my deer in his backyard when I go down there either this Saturday or next week. I had been planning to go down Saturday to help them move into the place, but with Kat's appendix rupture and her slow recovery I might not go this weekend. I don't want to leave my awesome wife bedridden for the day, especially not with three dogs who will need to go outside, get fed, etc. She gets left home alone enough as-is lately with my having to go work. Thankfully I am only 1/3 of a mile away at North Main and thankfully the dogs can come with me for some of my work day each day.

Today Interweb and phone are supposed to get hooked up at our newest property. Not sure how that will go since the interior is far from ready, but hopefully Spectrum can just run a line, drop off the modem, and be on their way. Next week I can worry about the wifi and related stuff. Emera was supposed to connect the new power service Tuesday, but the weather was terrible with downpours and even some sleet at first light. There were some power outages, and even more yesterday with huge winds and frigid cold. What a bunch of crap! If they don't come today then I guess it won't be until next week since tomorrow we are getting 4-8" of snow. I can't imagine they'd do that service in a snowstorm. Oh well I'm fine with the old bootleg electric for the time being. If by Thanksgiving they haven't hooked in the new service then I might be pwned, though.

I think as long as the Interweb works ok and I get my power switched over by early-midweek next week that I can have the upstairs apartment move-in ready by the end of next week. I do also need Bruce to come hook up the water heater downstairs (one water heater for the building that will be on my dime.) and the upstairs shower, toilet, vanity, and kitchen sink. I don't think that will take him too long since all the rough-in is done. I also need Ben to finish some electrical devicing, but again most of that is done so I'd guess not more than a half day for him and John to get the upstairs all finished. Today I'll work upstairs for several hours finishing trim and the last little bit of sheetrock mud. Tomorrow will be more trim and possibly staining the kitchen cabinets, and then next week I can finish painting and start flooring installs. When I'm not painting and doing flooring I'll install the kitchen wainscoating, countertops, etc. By my rough math that upstairs needs about 55 hours more of work to be complete (not including a few each for plumbing and electrical that I have the contractors handle.)



Wednesday, 11-14-18: So far a pretty terrible week.
This week has sucked so far. A lot. Not only is my awesome wife still a far way from being well, but also I have been struggling to keep the house situated and to get my own work done. We have 8 pets, 3 dogs and 5 cats, and the pets need attention and management. (9 cats live in this house, but 4 of them belong to Debbie, Dillon, and Katherine.) The cats are mostly self-sufficient, but they still get all over the place and in my way and often piss me off. The dogs of course need much more care including twice daily feeding, getting put outside, etc. Groot especially needs close supervision since she is still a puppy. Thankfully she is past the point of having accidents in the house. Unfortunately she has a ton of energy and likes to jump up on things including my recovering wife.

So not only do I need to keep the dogs occupied as much as possible but I also need to do laundry, dishes, get meals, clean up, etc. I really don't mind doing all that stuff, but it leaves less and less time to go over to North Main to get work done. To say I am behind schedule over there would be a massive understatement. I am nowhere close to where I wanted to be with that place. What a bunch of crap! Things don't look to get back on track over there anytime soon either, at least not on the exterior. The forecast is totally fucked beyond what I would have expected; there is a real possibility I don't finish the siding this year. If that doesn't happen then we can't use the space as intended for my tax business and for Kat's DJ business until next spring. I might actually have to go get a "real" job, maybe back to Jackson Hewitt, if that does become the case.

Today everything freezes solid, and it might stay frozen through March. Monday was 40 degrees and sunny so I did get my handicap ramp installed. Working out front in the sun and out of the wind at 40 degrees was not bad at all. I was seriously stressed out Monday, and I was in an incredibly terrible mood all day. Yesterday we had a deluge of rain, and even though it was cold and very wet I had to work outside for about an hour and bring three loads of reclaim asphault and a RR tie scrap over to the back side of our latest property before things froze up. I got drenched, and it sucked. It was a bunch of crap! I did get my final lower step built up, and I also dug a drainage trench for the back side where water was ponding and threatening to spill into the cellar.

^I barely got that ramp done before it got dark since dark comes so early lately. That front still needs a lot of work, and it needs to look good since it will be our storefront. It faces the busy street and will be the first thing anyone notices if it gets screwed away.

^That back side is pretty much done now. I should finish my last piece of gutter on the top right side so the water can drain further away from the building, but odds are I don't get to it this year. That last step at the bottom of the deck stairs is what I had to get soaked finishing yesterday.

^Epic rainwater almost caused a major pond to form in the cellar. It POURED yesterday all day. What a bunch of crap! The water was only about an inch away from that bootleg green access door before I started draining it.

Poor Kat, she can't catch a break lately. Thankfully the medical team over at St. Joseph's took good care of her and got her appendix hauled on before the ruptured appendage could poison her to death. Her poor health stresses me out a lot. A lot. Unfortunately, the doc forgot to prescribe antibiotics when we left Sunday so she started getting a fever and had to go back yesterday to get her antibodies. Epic fail and what a bunch of crap all rolled up into one.

Everything stresses me out lately, and I am just not happy with where I am in my life. A big reason is this North Main building. It is a HUGE project, and I just have a hard time going over there and working for any solid stretch of time. Things pull me in different directions, and sometimes I take the dogs over with me and that slows me down a little. I love seeing the building improve and I do enjoy the challenge, but I have too many other responsibilities in my life right now. I also do have some resentment over the fact that I caved in and allowed us to get a third dog this summer. I love all three of our dogs, but I don't want to have a full-time work schedule and to have to deal with them all the time. I would sub out more of the work over at North Main if I could, but financially that is not an option. I do have the funds to pay for some help (thanks Katherine for the painting lately!), but I need to keep some serious reserves on hand for what could be a BRUTAL winter. The price of natural gas is quickly rising due to macro-economic issues, and we are already looking at January-like weather from now through close to the end of the month. Oh, 3-6" of snow is coming on Friday as well. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

A rough winter gets really expensive really fast. I need to be prepared for the worst so I can keep the driveways plowed and the rentals (and our own house) heated. Hopefully the very end of this month and December gives us a little break so I can get back outside and finish my front porch and siding. If not then I guess the dream of being self-employed year-round will die for the time being...



Saturday, 11-10-18: Wife appendix blowout.
All I wanna know is why? Why did my wife see two different doctors when she was feeling like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag earlier this week to no avail? Her gastro doc and her primary doc = epic failer. Finally it took a trip to the ER and someone who possesses competency to realize her appendix was on the fritz. Diagnosos = appendicitis needing immediate surgery.

Last night was a rough one, and today hasn't exactly been a piece of cake. I had to drive in heavy wet snow back over to the hospital at 0130 when the forecast was for rain. Roads slippery, but thankfully no traffic and thankfully back over to rain eventually before any plowing or shovelling needed. I got to the hospital just in time to get the news that appendix removal was needed, and I stayed for about another hour before I came home to watch the dogs and to bivouac for 3.5 hours. My poor Sweet Pea was stuck there overnight, and the surgery happened just after 0600 today.

I've been back and forth to nearby St. Joseph's twice today, and thankfully my awesome wife seems to be doing better. I'm incredibly glad that we actually went to the ER last night. When we got to the hospital there were several other people (some of whom did NOT look very ill) ahead of us and Kat just wanted to quit and to go back home. I said no way, we waited, and the wait was worth it because the doc said her appendix had actually burst by the time they were doing the surgery. OMG WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP THAT CAN KILL YOU FAST.

Medical science is mostly above my paygrade, but from what I understand a ruptured appendix meaans you check out fast and don't ever check back in. Guy Googles how long it takes to die from a burst appendix with no medical attention...

This is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. Having a ruptured appendix is a life-threatening situation. Rupture rarely happens within the first 24 hours of symptoms, but the risk of rupture rises dramatically after 48 hours of the onset of symptoms.

Okay I read a little more. You don't always die, but if causes infection that can kill eventually. No one even knows exactly what an appendix does, but probably it takes some function away from a body when it is removed. Kat joked it is her dancing organ so now she will dance a little less. Hehehehe. Docs say you don't need an appendix so all we can do is roll with it.

Man, I am just fried. Beat up from the feet up. I felt ok this morning, but I feel like I could sleep for a day and still not be caught up. Plus to make matters worse my electricians told me the heat is not working over at our newest property. I stopped in to see what appears to be evidence of a lot of water getting into and through the vent pipe and into the furnace. A BRAND FUCKING NEW FURNACE THAT WAS INSTALLED THURSDAY AND THAT WAS JUST BROUGHT TO LIFE YESTERDAY. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! Furnace gets installed, we get heavy rains and even heavy wet snows, and furnace is dead. I think (but cannot yet confirm) that the vent was improperly installed to cant downhill to basically feed the furnace rainwater on a north wind, which is exactly the wind we had last night. Gods damn it.

I know my heating guys will make it right, but time is not exactly on my side with this god damn forecast:

^Friggin' winter forecast in mid-November what a bunch of crap! Tonight it won't freeze (probably?), but by tomorrow night I might have issues with my limited water if there is no solution. I really don't want things to freeze over there since not only do I have my working crapper but also since I have paint and caulk stowed there. Plus how the fuck am I going to work over there when it is in the 30s both inside and outside? I wasn't planning to work there tomorrow anyway, but come Monday I'd like to get more work done. Epic fuckin' fail.

I am so far off from where I should be right now not only on that building but also in life that it is ridiculous. It pisses me off, and I really have no one to blame but myself for some of it. However, Kat getting appendicitis and extreme weather really aren't things I can control. I also hired professional heating guys for that furnace and not just some hacks so how could I know that would end so badly? I hope it is an easy fix, but I would not be surprised if water fried some important parts in that furnace and special ordering may be needed. If that is the case then bye bye precious... precious money and time for a salamander-style heater so I can actually keep working over there this coming week. We have heaters now, but I'd need something more industrial-grade for the scope of work that place requires.

Kat has to spend tonight at St. Joseph's convalescing, and it seems likely she can come home tomorrow. She does seem better this afternoon so that is encouraging. The staff over there have all been great so far, too. I'm leaving in a few to go visit her again, and when I get home this evening I have a feeling I will fall asleep very fast. It sucks going to bed when my best friend is in the hospital and I can't see her in person to say goodnight. I might not fall asleep fast because I am not used to sleeping alone anymore. I can do it, but it just feels weird now. The end. Fin.



Friday, 11-09-18: Anything but a routine Friday night.
My Sweet Pea is in the hospital right now. My amazing wife has been feeling terribly for most of this week, and things have been progressing downhill for her each day. She suffers from gastroparesis, a lupus-side disorder of the digestive system, but normally she can manage it well enough. Unfortunately, this time she is in tremendous pain and she can't even drink water anymore without extreme pain in her stomach and gut area. What a bunch of crap!

I am not good at this medical stuff. The hospital feels like a foreign country to me, and I can't stand being there. Even worse is being there with a loved one and knowing you can't do a damn thing but sit there and watch and wait. I can go fix an ailing building, but I can't fix my ailing wife and that eats away at me. I'm "emotionally impotent" (exaggeration but with at least a modicum of truth) so that makes it even worse. I'm not good at showing her that I do care a lot. I just want her to finally be able to have a healthy period in her life since in the last year she has had a left knee replacement, a heart abation, and now this ongoing digesting problem. Gods damn it they better find a solution. As of yet there are no answers, but hopefully tonight some tests bear useable results.

Going to the ER is never an easy decision for my wife (or for me!), but I pushed a bit for it after I got home from another full work day and saw how she was doing. At first she said nope, but then after a couple hours she agreed to go. She is very dehydrated, has a fever, and is in exhorbitant pain to the point even touching her stomach causes waves of pain. Not helping is our puppy, Groot, who thinks jumping all over her is fun times. What a bunch of crap!

On a normal Friday night we'd both be at Jester's right now. She would be working, and I would be half in the bag. Thankfully she got her gig covered by DJ EJ (former Jivin' Jimmy Capone IWE IWE IWE!) It will be a LATE night for us both, and who knows we might not bivouac until sunrise. I spent a few hours at the hospital with Kat earlier while Katherine watched the dogs, but I came home about an hour ago to take over dog-duty for a bit. I'll definitely head back to St. Joseph's soon, and thankfully it is only 2 miles away and an easy drive at this time of day with little traffic. It is 37 degrees, and there were a few wet snowflakes hitting the windshield on the drive home, but the temp will rise and we won't have any snow. It is another close call for us, though. Once again a few inches up north. No accumulating snow is in the forecast for us yet, but I know it's coming since we're expecting a cold stretch starting Sunday and lasting into Thanksgiving week at least. What a bunch of crap that is!

I feel like I am under an enormous amount of stress lately, and that sucks. A lot. Not only do I have an ailing wife whom I cannot help in any way, but I also have North Main firing on all cylinders so to speak. I'm also behind schedule on that place and feeling the pressure of the coming cold, bigtime. On Wednesday my plow/landscaper was there to build a back driveway, yesterday was a new furnace install, and today was the busiest of all with a helper doing earth work out back, Katherine painting some, Ben and John doing electrical, my heating guys and Bangor Gas firing up the new furnace, and even a guy whom I know cleaning some "junk" out of the garage. I have been getting pulled in a lot of different directions at that job site each of the past three days, but it has been worth it because we've collectively gotten a lot done.

^Even though I was getting pulled in all kinds of different directions for parts of today I still got this front entry porch about 50% done. Off to the left will be a ramp, on the right will be a step, and a railing will be in the center. I did the door and both bay windows yesterday and Wednesday. Unfortunately it is going to get COLD so I might not do much exterior work for the next week or two. Oh well I need to finish that upstairs apartment anyway. Next week that will be my primary focus.

I feel like a piece of shit writing on this bootleg site that no one ever reads anyway while my wife is in a hospital bed in the ER, but what the fuck else am I going to do? I did update my business records and take care of a few other things. I'm trying to stay occupied until I go back over to St. Joseph's. I don't want to leave too early because I want the dogs to be mostly supervised. Copper and Tiger Lily would be fine, but Groot is still a puppy and prone to bouts of misdeeds. Yesterday she figured out how to hop the gate and get into the cat area. What a bunch of crap! We can't have her eating cat food and/or cat crap.

I actually hate being in the hospital. I can't stand that fucking place. I feel relieved when I can walk out the door, but I don't feel good about it knowing that my wife is stuck there. Sadly in the last year there have been several trips to and from the hospital for varying reasons, most of which I already mentioned above. It is extremely difficult for me to just hang out in the hospital; I bring a Reader's Digest and leaf through some of it, but it is hard to concentrate on any reading or anything at all for long.

I don't want to write on this bootleg shitty site anymore so I am going to do a little research and budgeting and then head back over to the ER. Hopefully when I am gone the dogs just sleep. It is 1237, and I expect we'll be at the hospital for at least a couple more hours. Hell they might keep her overnight, and if so then I will have to come back home without my lovely wife and that will suck. A lot. I don't give a crap when I sleep because I fixed that bullshit with some MIO energy water. It is a short solution since I am mentally and probably physically wpied out, but I'll man up like a boss and stay up as long as needed. I can sleep at some point this weekend and catch up. Maybe. Hopefully...


Wednesday, 11-07-18: Election aftermath.
Kat, Katherine, and I went to the auditorium yesterday to cast our ballots in the highly touted midterm election. The Republicans have had a majority control in the White House, in the senate, and in the house. However, after yesterday it appears the Democrats have taken the house nationwide. It took us over an hour just to cast our votes because the auditorium was so friggin full. What a bunch of crap! They only had two machines to take the papers, and it seemed like there were 10,000 people there voting. It was an amazing voter turnout and the busiest I've ever seen that place.

Most of the local results are in, but the Poliquin vs. Golden race is still too close to call at this early hour. I voted for a Democrat for the first time in my life (Golden), and I have no regrets about doing so. I voted for Independent Terry Hayes for governer, but she lost to Democrat Janet Mills. Controversial blowhard Paul LePage is all done after 8 years and two terms. I never disliked LePage at all, I think he tried to do what was best for Maine, but at times he did come off as a pompous ass. Sorta like a tamer version of Trump!

Today we'll be in the 50s with some sun, and I plan to get some serious front exterior work done at our new property. Yesterday I prepped some of the front including the main entry door for the downstairs and one of the bay windows. That should make things a little easier today since a lot of my prep is done. If I don't get AT LEAST the new main door installed and one of the bay windows done today so I can J-channel that side then I will have failed and that would be an unacceptable bunch of crap.

^I removed the bay window on the left side yesterday, one of the two identical old and rotting display windows, and I threw some scrap wood over the hole as it started to rain hard. We've gotten a lot of rain lately, but thankfully there has been no accumulating snow yet. That might change next week, though...

Today I have my plow/landscape guys coming to install a back driveway. I also have a guy coming to haul on some of the old bootleg junk from the garage. Tomorrow is the new furnace install and the washer/dryer delivery for Dillon and Debbie. It looks to be a very busy next two days for that property, and hopefully we all get a lot done there. Tomorrow will be 48 so I should be able to work on that front some more. In a perfect world I'll get both bay windows and both front doors done by the end of tomorrow and then hopefully Friday I can start some of the front entry porch and siding. I definitely won't finish it all, but if I can get it to the point where only the siding is left to do then that would be a huge win. We'll see...

^Yesterday I also removed tht bootleg metal awning above the main door in the middle. I still don't know when Emera will connect my new electrical service, but hopefully it is soon. I'll call them later this week if they don't reach out to me first.



Sunday, 11-04-18: Hey cool a "free" hour.
Daylight savings time occurred last night at 0200. Or did it end? I dunno which is actually the "savings" part and which is the "normal" part, but I suspect the "savings part is now through some point in March. That means revielle was 0545, but wait thanks to the time bank account collecting 60 units of interest it was really 0445! Getting up that early was a giant bunch of crap, but it needed to be done because Groot had to go outside. Thankfully I did sleep another 30 minutes after that. I like to sleep in a little more on a Sunday, and I usually do just that because Friday night we bivouac late and I am normally at least half in the bag (or more hehehe.) That means Saturday night we make up for the little sleep from Friday.

I don't plan to do much work today, and it could be my last day off working at N Main for a couple weeks. It seems likely I will work there at least a little next weekend so I can get that upstairs apartment finished. Yesterday I didn't work there at all, but Gavin and I did team up for a dump-run so we stopped in briefly so he could see my progress and so we could grab a little bit of tree debris to haul on. I took a few pictures when I was there Friday night with the dogs.

^I 100% finished all my sheetrock install for the entire upstairs, and after I took that picture I even did half the bathroom ceiling and got a first coat of mud on the walls in there. Thankfully Tiger Lily didn't get in my way anymore because that space is way too small for even one of our three dogs and I. All those dark splotches on the walls where there is not new sheetrock is from glue that held on cheap panel-board in the past. I plan to panel the bottom half again so my sheetrock work on the lower half doesn't need to be perfect, just needs to be flat.

^Living room area; walls are done and painted, ceiling is done, and trim will be done in the next few days so I'll be prepped for the floor.

Even though I won't be working over there today I will be doing a little more work building my soon-to-be tax business. I need to register a website name, and I need to research what I'll need for technology (good computer, printer/scanner, phone, antivirus, etc.) I did sign up for phone and Interweb already for the property. On November 15th I'm getting my business phone line and a blazing 400-something-speed Interweb. I was going to do the 100-speed since that is plenty fast (we have 60 here at our house), but the 400 isn't that much more costly and it is A LOT faster. That will be great for Dillon, Debbie, and Travis for when they move in since their rent will include heat, hot water, and Internet. That 400-speed will be for the entire building and not just for my bootleg little tax corner.

Last Sunday I downloaded a trial version of tax software so today I'll play around with that some and see how I like it. I've used TaxAct in the past, but if I want to be more serious about this tax thing then I need to see what else makes sense for me. I don't even know how many tax returns I'll do, but hopefully I'll have a few dozen paying clients this season. Of course that all depends on how my signage and website come along, and right now I have neither one.

I think this morning I'll do some DDP Yoga, lift some weights in my bootleg gym, do some house cleaning, and take the dogs into the woods with me so I can swap out my SD card in the trail camera. The dogs LOVE going into those woods and it gives them a great workout. Speaking of the dogs, they are all fired up this morning so I just threw them outside so they could run and play. However, I had to go scoop up some fresh poop because Groot will on occasion stop to eat poop. What a bunch of crap! All I wanna know is why? Why do some dogs think it is okay to eat turds?

We are ony two days away from the midterm electrion, and Kat and I will for-sure go vote Tuesday. In the past I have always voted for either Independents and Republicans, but this time around at least one Democrat will be getting my vote. I have NEVER voted for a Democrat, ever. However, this time around I think Democrat Jared Golden will be a better option than Republican Bruce Poliquin. Golden is an ex-Marine, and we need more leaders representing this great state and great nation who have actually served in the military. Unfortunately more often than not we get stuck with shit-heels like our current draft-evading president Trump (foot issue kept him out of the draft during 'Nam?)

Many of the political ads on TV are brutal, especially the senator race between Golden and Poliquin. I saw on the news that the race between those two has had a record amount of money poured into it with a record amount of advertising. The Republicans really put me off with their low-brow attacks of Golden including the example that I posted below for the two of you who read this pathetic excuse for a website to see:

^Golden has tattoos, and his tats are featured prominently in some of the ads. It is clearly implied in the ads, especially the one above, that if you have tattoos you are somehow not qualified to be a senator. OMG WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! I don't even have a tattoo, and I never want one, but I don't fucking care if he has a tattoo or multiple tattoos. The guy was a Marine and I'd bet at least one of his tats has a tie-in to the military. That should be respected and not exploited.

Poliquin might be a good guy, I dunno. However, he looks just like all the rest of them to me. Older white guy, could be the bad guy in a RoboCop movie running OCP. All set with that bullshit we need fresh blood and a more varied demographic. When I was at Mom and Dad's on Monday eating supper with them they asked who I was voting for. I said I was not sure about some of the races yet, but I was definitely going to vote for Golden. Dad almost spit out his food, and Mom started to blame Kat for "corrupting" me before she thankfully stopped herself. It was written all over their faces, though. What a bunch of crap! Dad went on some speech about how Golden is a liberal who doesn't even shoot guns, etc. My parents are HARDCORE Republicans. Good for them, but that doesn't work for me anymore and in all honesty Kat had nothing at all to do with my decision. I just don't want to vote for this guy:

^I picked a fair photo off Google because I have nothing against the guy. Just does not fit what I want for a Maine representative at this point. Most likely he had nothing to do with the Golden attack ads, but his party fucked him because I found those ads to be disgusting and totally off-putting. Therefore, Golden gets my vote and if you disagree with me then I hate you. I probably hate you anyway, but I'll hate you a little more. Hehehe.



Friday, 11-02-18: When I can play video games again.
I bought a SNES classic about a half a year ago, and I have not even taken it out of its package yet and plugged it in. What a bunch of crap! The damn thing better work or else bye bye $80 or whatever I paid for it at Best Buy. All I wanna know is why? Why do I feel so compelled to go do work on a Friday night when I could be chillin' here at the house and beating the crap out of Bowser or the Mother Brain?

^I am super-excited to play my SNES Classic, and the game I look forward to the most is SUPER METROID. The other games should be awesome, too. Metroid for the NES and for the SNES is awesome, and if you think otherwise then I hate you. I probably hate you anyway, but I'll hate you a little more.

Sadly I do not make time for video games anymore. Instead I work, and when I am not working I spend quality time with my amazing wife. I also exercise some, and I have deer hunted a pathetic two times so far this season. What a bunch of crap that is! I just need to get North Main done so I can screw off more. Earlier this year I had time to play Super Mario Wii, but then I got busy gods damn it.

Thankfully I do like to work. Doing remodeling is a challenge, but when it is done and when it looks nice then the work is *mostly* worth it. I will be glad when North Main is all done, though. It is a HUGE project, and I think moving forward I should not take on something so epic anymore. Work to live, not live to work gods damn it.

I made a bootleg little schedule for myself on a post-it note earlier. It's not really so much a schedule as it is a timeline so I have a rough idea how many more hours of my precious... precious time I need to put in before that upstairs apartment is done. It is a list with things like CEILINGS 3HRS, FLOORS 20 HRS, etc. The total I have here is now 62 hours so if I work 31 hours each week for the next couple weeks then I have won. Unfortunately a schedule written on a post-it note does not guarantee jack friggin shit. What a bunch of crap!

While I was working today I heard a few political ads including one from some scocialist-chick. A SOCIALIST. OMG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHO WOULD ACTUALLY VOTE FOR A SOCIALIST THESE DAYS? SOCIALISM IS A GIANT BUNCH OF CRAP! Capitalism is flawed, greatly flawed (IE: Trump, Donald, J.) However, at least capitalism rewards people who work hard. Fuck socialism it is a toilet. I don't want to work harder than the average simp and then have to give my precious... precious resources away because other people are gods damn lazy.

\Oh wait our society now is essentially a welfare capitalist society, and that is not too far off the communist/socialist agenda. Make the wealthy pay a ton so the poor and useless can mooch. That's how we roll! I am okay with helping those in need, but a lot of people including MANY whom I know just abuse the system to get free hand outs. Like the government can just give and give and give forever without any adverse effects. What a bunch of crap that is! If you are able-bodied and take more than you give then fuck you up your fucking ass.

Thank the gods who do not really exist that I never reproduced. The net generations have a tough row to hoe thanks to the epic failer that is the current regime and mindset of this great nation. (It still is great but perhaps not as great as it was in year past because everywhere I look I am surrounded by assholes. What a bunch of crap!)

^AHAHAHAHAHAA! ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES, EVER. If you disagree with me then I hate you. I probably hate you anyway, but I'll hate you a little more. The end. Fin.

I am half in the bag. Time to go to the bar thankfully it is right around the corner so I can get borderline too drunk and still drive...



Friday, 11-02-18: Early revielle gods damn it. Okay maybe not all bad...
I was up at 0400 again today. What a bunch of crap! I was up at 0400 Wednesday morning, and yesterday I "slept in" until 0500. I've been falling asleep around 2200 so that's 6 hours of sleep last night. Not great, 7.5 or 8 is better, but maybe as I get older I don't need as much sleep? I know the dogs have been stirring and that kinda wakes me up, but also this morning I had to take a leak and that sucks. So not only did I have to get out of bed for myself but I also had to get out of bed to put Groot out. After that I could not go back to sleep. Pwned. I tried for a bit, but then I gave up and ate Corn Pops, yogurt, and a donut.

Donuts are awesome, and I like to have one with my breakfast. Sometimes I eat them at lunch and supper, too. If you don't like donuts then I hate you. I might hate you anyway, but I'd hate you a little more...

To quote Homer Simpson from a TV show that is still on but that should have ended 20 years ago:


I guess getting up three hours before sunrise isn't all bad. I have been able to take the dogs with me over to North Main so I can get some work done. 1.5 hours this morning from 0530 to 0700, and now I am back home for a bit. I might do Yoga or I might use my bootleg gym, and then it's back to work for the rest of the morning. I'll probably work some more this afternoon, but not too much because I plan to take a nap at some point. Kat has Jester's tonight so we won't go to bed until closer to 0200 tonight.

I want to have the upstairs apartment at North Main done in two weeks (twwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo weekkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss! Total Recall like a boss.) but that depends upon Emera and my electricians. I still have a lot of work to do in that apartment, but I am making good progress. Yesterday I worked outside for most of the day because it was cloudy and around 50 with light winds. Not bad for this time of year. I FINALLY finished the back deck and back siding yesterday. Oh Jesus hell ya! Hopefully I can post photos of the back side soon. We're going to get a lot of rain today and tomorrow so I probably won't take any pictures back there just yet. Plus I still do have a bit of tree debris to haul on, and next week the driveway should get installed and then the back truly will be all done.

I think when I go back there this morning I'll finish my last few little sheetrock pieces to install in the bathroom, mud, sand, and then start some trim. Most of the sheetrock work upstairs is done, and the only ceilings I have left to do are half a bedroom and the bathroom. Most of the prep is already done so I'd guess I could have all the ceilings 100% done in 4 or 5 hours. I won't get that all done today because I will need to buy more tiles, and I'd also like to take care of a few other things up there today and tomorrow. By this time next week the ceilings will be 100% done as will the sheetrock work and *hopefully* I'll have a lot of the painting done, too. Then the week after I can finish the kitchen (countertop, stain and polyurethane cabinets, trim, etc) and do the floors.

10-04 11-04 12-04 1-05 2-05 3-05 4-05 5-05 6-05 7-05 8-05 9-05 10-05 11-05 12-05 1-06 2-06 3-06
4-06 5-06 6-06 7-06 8-06 9-06 10-06 11-06 12-06 1-07 2/07 3-07 4-07 5-07 6-07 7-07 8-07 9-07 10-07 11-07 12-07 1-08 2-08 3-08 4-08 5-08 6-08 7-08 8-08 9-08 10-08 11-08 12-08 1-09 2-09 3-09 4-09 5-09 6-09 7-09 8-09 9-09 10-09 11-09 12-09 1-10 2-10
3-10 4-10 5-10 6-10 7-10 8-10 9-10 10-10 11-10 12-10 1-11 2-11 3-11 4-11 5-11 6-11 7-11 8-11 9-11 10-11 11-11 12-11 1-12 2-12 3-12 4-12 5-12 6-12 7-12 8-12 9-12 10-12 11-12 12-12 1-13 2-13 3-13 4-13 5-13 6-13 7-13 8-13 9-13 10-13 11-13 12-13 1-14 2-14 3-14 4-14 5-14 6-14 7-14 8-14 9-14 10-14 11-14 12-14 1-15 2-15 3-15 4-15 5-15 6-15 7-15 8-15 9-15 10-15 11-15 12-15 1-16 2-16 3-16 4-16 5-16 6-16 7-16 8-16 9-16 10-16 11-16 12-16 1-17 2-17 3-17 4-17 5-17 6-17 7-17 8-17 9-17 10-17 11-17 12-17 1-18 2-18 3-18 4-18 5-18 6-18 7-18 8-18 9-18 10-18

Click here to go back to the main page.